• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Critérium du Dauphiné stage 3: Le Puy - Riom 177km

2019 Critérium du Dauphiné stage 3: Le Puy-en-Velay - Riom 177 km
Start 12.25 CET TV 15.00
Tuesday - At 177 kilometres, the 3rd stage of the Critérium du Dauphiné presents the sprinters an opportunity to shine. Following a race with four moderate climbs the finale is fast and flat.
The first 50 kilometres include the most uphill metres of the day. The start in Le Puy-en-Velay lies at an elevation of 697 metres and the Dauphiné climbs to more than 1,000 metres before descending to Arlanc. Three moderate climbs appear in quick succession after approximately 100 kilometres and the rest of the route is played out on the flat.
stage-3-profile.jpg

map
stage-3-route.jpg

The Barb said:
Definite sprint. I think DQS will help out with the chase, for Hodeg. I expect Bennett to be too quick, however.
on paper, defnitely. But he hasn't raced much recently, nor is he supposed to for the coming eight weeks or so (nothing on his program until August apart from the National Champs, I guess). So form-wise he may be a bit off

Re: Re:

RedheadDane said:
sir fly said:
See what you've done, people...
We're getting 75 kilometres of today's rainy, flat, stage, and just 45 of yesterday's and Sunday's.
Just keep complaining.

Well, the reason we got so little coverage those two days is because not every stage/race has full coverage.
You're right.
But, the more important thing is whether you've prepared a potty, RhD?

Re: Re:

sir fly said:
RedheadDane said:
sir fly said:
See what you've done, people...
We're getting 75 kilometres of today's rainy, flat, stage, and just 45 of yesterday's and Sunday's.
Just keep complaining.

Well, the reason we got so little coverage those two days is because not every stage/race has full coverage.
You're right.
But, the more important thing is whether you've prepared a potty, RhD?
:lol:
I'll try to time my toilet break a bit better today… I guess if the riders have to time their toilet breaks, it's only fair that so do we…

TRENDING THREADS