• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Critérium du Dauphiné stage 4 ITT 26.1 km Roanne

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

wirral said:
JRanton said:
Velolover2 said:
I don't think the crash looked that nasty. But when your bodyfat is 5%, your hip is one of the most vulnerable areas. You are like an octogenarian on the bike.

Where have you seen footage of the crash?

I think Velolover is confusing old footage of a Froome crash with today's crash.
Yeah, my bad. I was referring to to MartinGT's video from an earlier crash.

Re:

Velolover2 said:
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/dauphine/2019/stage-4/today/situation

The virtual PCS ticker is really next level graphics.
tenor.gif

Re: Re:

Blanco said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
Froome is going to look back on the 2018 Tour with significant regret. Thomas is going to Wiggins his way to two Tour victories while having a stronger teammate lol.

Thomas won't win the Tour this year...

If he is close to last year’s form, all he will have to do is let Bernal pull him up the mountains and take some time in the TTs. It’s not nailed on because Thomas has zero record of GT success other than last year’s Tour, but it’s currently the most likely scenario.