• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Giro d'Italia Stage 12: Cuneo - Pinerolo 158km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
fuiers said:
Nice to see Landa and Lopez attacking early on. Whats not nice is to see forums crash in 2019 when 10 or more users are online. Get this act together already.

The mods have said they brought it up with the site administration, but nothing is being done.

If you're listening, and if it's any leverage, I will turn off my ad-blocker for a forum that can handle more traffic during this Giro :eek:

That's a missed opportunity for Nibali and Yates. They had Roglic isolated, but instead of attacking on the flat they told their teammates to work. Roglic doesn't have to worry about a lack of support. About five other teams have done the work for him today.

Great attack by López and Landa. Hopefully Astana and Movistar will continue attacking like this.

UAE=Big Winners, great plan and it worked! Chapeau Benedetti, great ride.

Roglic left isolated early. The only man he needs to watch right now is Nibali and as soon as Nibali moved he was there. LOL he did nothing except keep up with Nibali. Good move save the legs for when they are needed.

Forza Vince, he looked good :).

Re:

Pantani_lives said:
That's a missed opportunity for Nibali and Yates. They had Roglic isolated, but instead of attacking on the flat they told their teammates to work. Roglic doesn't have to worry about a lack of support. About five other teams have done the work for him today.

I agree. One thing the Finnish commentators said that Roglic seemed to be alone in the group. Yates and Nibali had domestiques both. That is one thing what will exploit Roglic even more in the coming days in my opinion.

Clipboard.gif