• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Giro d'Italia Stage 14: Saint Vincent-Courmayeur 131 km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Pharazon said:
IndianCyclist said:
Laplaz said:
Haller, known as the next Pantani, is leading the peloton on a 1st category climb
Rowe was the previous incarnation in the TDF :lol:

god i remember that. it was painful to see

think he almost went otl the next day though

Letting Rowe/stannard lead over several HC mountains over a number of years, whilst ending up with no teammates anyway makes me think the non-sky teams only have themselves to blame, painful is right.

Luckily the riders here are a bit more capricious so maybe it won’t be a reoccurring theme

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Re:

Climbing said:
I guess Roglic wanna give a signal on San Carlo, unless he got triggered from Vinnie talk show! :D

Looking at how the gap dropped and how motivated Lotto team is at front, it gave me the same impression.

If Roglic is smart then he just laughs off what Nibali said and ride his own race. Nibali wants to bait him into poor decisions. Roglic might have the form to back it up, but why take the chance with a good lead already? I do think he'll burn more matches today with a less vertical day tomorrow and a rest day Monday though.