• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2020 World Tour teams

• AG2R LA MONDIALE
    [*]ASTANA PRO TEAM
    [*]BAHRAIN - MERIDA
    [*]BORA - HANSGROHE
    [*]CCC TEAM
    [*]COFIDIS, SOLUTIONS CREDITS
    [*]DECEUNINCK - QUICK - STEP
    [*]EF EDUCATION FIRST
    [*]GROUPAMA - FDJ
    [*]LOTTO SOUDAL
    [*]MITCHELTON - SCOTT
    [*]MOVISTAR TEAM
    [*]TEAM DIMENSION DATA
    [*]TEAM INEOS
    [*]TEAM JUMBO - VISMA
    [*]TEAM KATUSHA ALPECIN
    [*]TEAM SUNWEB
    [*]TREK - SEGAFREDO
    [*]UAE TEAM EMIRATES.
Furthermore, and by virtue of article 2.1.007bis of the UCI Regulations, the following UCI ProTeams have qualified for UCI WorldTour events for the 2020 season (subject to confirmation of the number of teams being granted UCI WorldTour licences):
  • TOTAL DIRECT ENERGIE (invited to all UCI WorldTour events, including the UCI Classics Series)
  • WANTY GOBERT - TORMANS (invited to all UCI Classics Series events)

As Wanty seems to be more of a classics team, the invites to all classics is likely the big thing they need.
It'll be interesting to see how many races Direct Energie ends up going to as I can see them turning down some invites for races they aren't as well suited to.

As Wanty seems to be more of a classics team, the invites to all classics is likely the big thing they need.
It'll be interesting to see how many races Direct Energie ends up going to as I can see them turning down some invites for races they aren't as well suited to.
GT Wildcards will be interesting as well, my guess as of now would be.

Giro: Androni, Bardiani
Tour: Arkea, B&B
Vuelta: Caja, Fundacion, Burgos