• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2024 Zurich WC routes revealed

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Whenever they post right after one another, I'm always hoping someone with a close up of JV's face will post next (I still don't approve of their avatars).
images

I just don't share that same hatred towards sprinters.
Hatred is a strong word! But I guess we disagree on that. Its just funny to me how people are "I will remember this Tour because of Cavendish and Girmay, that was amazing!".. yeah sure, the history is great and all about those wins and the green jersey, but the stages they were winning was dirt, so its really hard for me to get excited and remember that in a month or two. I can't even tell all the stages apart really, where as stages to Le Lioran or Plateau de Beille simply are much more memorable and stages you'd look back at for years for varying reasons.