• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2nd rest day - Who do you think will win la Vuelta?

Who will win la Vuelta?

• Vino/other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Maybe whisful thinking but i'm going to stick with Contador. He's the best GT-rider in the world, i've faith he can finish it off.

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:

It will save you a nerve wracking few days. Contador will improve the coming few days and will give his all. Death or glory. Glory, in this case.

You might think that I am just guessing/saying something. Well, I also predicted Gesink to outclimb Stef Clement at the start of this Vuelta. Was I right? F*ck yeah!

Bola del mundo will be like last time

final.JPG

Fidolix

BANNED
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I have to stick with my first choise before the Vuelta, so I have to say AC, but it won´t be easy and he have to pull something out of the hat to gap Purito with more than 30 sec.
I keep my optimism on the fact AC recover better than anybody else, and have the strongest team.

TRENDING THREADS