• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

3 examples to be clean

A

Anonymous

mr bump, nellie the elephant, and erm, ditsy witsy

dominicsavio said:
Mark cavendish, Chris Bordman, Alberto Contandor. All proved to be clean.

clean, NO, badly spelt, YES, and dont anyone tell me off for english not being someones first language.. boardman and contador are the same in any language..

what is this thread actually about..?

Susan Westemeyer said:
That was my first reaction, too, I actually checked out the Belgian sites to see if I had missed something.

Susan

yes.. cycling news failing to know about boonens death would be a slight faux-pas...

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
betulla said:
Evans, Basso (the current slower version) and Cunego (the current one that obviously can't win the giro cause he is clean)

Who are three more people who have never been in my kitchen.

A

Anonymous

Is this thread asking us to provide the names of 3 clean cyclists?

Cadel Evans, Ivan Basso (2009 version), Carlos Sastre

(I always provide GT riders, becoz they are more interesting in the clinic)

OR

Is this thread asking us to provide the names of 3 riders as evidence it is better if the sport were clean?

Pantani, VDB, Simpson

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
betulla said:
Evans, Basso (the current slower version) and Cunego (the current one that obviously can't win the giro cause he is clean)

Judging by the faces of exquisite suffering that Evans pulls, oh, every time he's on the bike, it's not hard to see why people might conclude he's clean. What's the other evidence he's not on the gear?

Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
Mountain Goat said:
Is this thread asking us to provide the names of 3 clean cyclists?

Cadel Evans, Ivan Basso (2009 version), Carlos Sastre

(I always provide GT riders, becoz they are more interesting in the clinic)

OR

Is this thread asking us to provide the names of 3 riders as evidence it is better if the sport were clean?

Pantani, VDB, Simpson

No, I think it's just asking us to name cyclists with three or more vowels in their last name.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Kinda funny

I know its kind of funny but I like Boonen and it is sad that he chooses bad choices.
Excuses like I can't remember just don't cut it for me.
Absurd Boonen can't learn from VDB and Pantani.
Same for all those Pantani worshipers such as R. Ricco.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
badboyberty said:
No, I think it's just asking us to name cyclists with three or more vowels in their last name.

Maybe he is just linsting the three cyclists he knows of.

I can do that...... Lance Armstrong, Johan Bruniel and ummm.....Lance Armstrong.

TRENDING THREADS