• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I watch all races, but I was never in cycling myself - you all know a lot more and I just reed the comments, but I don't feel like I can answer about watts or koms,... But in this thread I can make a joke and fel better.
I could comment in other threads, but when I have the time to read it, someone already say what I would or I just don't want to be called stupid. And also when I posted a reply noone answered, so I stopped.

I watch all races, but I was never in cycling myself - you all know a lot more and I just reed the comments, but I don't feel like I can answer about watts or koms,... But in this thread I can make a joke and fel better.
I could comment in other threads, but when I have the time to read it, someone already say what I would or I just don't want to be called stupid. And also when I posted a reply noone answered, so I stopped.
Most of us get called stupid all the time, stupid.

Reactions: Sandisfan

I am posting stupid things all the time and hardly anybody has ever called me out here :) It's a rather civilized forum. ;) Don't be shy. :shavedice:

• Love
Reactions: Sandisfan
Thank god we will now have seven hours of MSR. Six hours of dead serious reporting by RhD, I assume, and then we will take over.

I'm going to watch the full 14 hours. Unfortunately the first seven can only be seen on IAR, a small Italian pay-per-view channel. Former winner Ivan Quaranta will provide the commentary alongside the real Di Luca. Andrea Guardini has made an instruction video of how to ride the Poggio. That's the first two hours of the broadcast.

Last edited:
I'm going to watch the full 14 hours. Unfortunately the first seven can only be seen on IAR, a small Italian pay-per-view channel.

Ah okay, I don't do pay per view, so I didn't know about this. I honestly always thought MSR was about 7 hours! I thought I remembered winner's times in that region. But now that I think about it, I have never watched the start but always tuned in at some much later point!