• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

51st Brabantse Pijl - 204km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
search said:
no fractures surprisingly, he had a brain concussion and has to stay in hospital for one night.

the name of that random guy is "Pieter Vanspeybrouck" btw (no boasting, had to look that up myself)

i guess you had to "search" for his name :D

thank you, i'll be here all week

El Pistolero said:
Yeah(Guernica), not really civilized now is it :p

It was just a joke though.

I really dont get the joke. I also dont get why you refer to it as Piccasos "one painting"

El Pistolero said:
guernica.jpg

:cool:

Nazis: Did you do this.

PP: No you did.

El Pistolero said:
Franco allowed Hitler to test his weapons and so Guernica got bombed. --> Pretty much attacking your own people on home soil.

I didnt ask for history lessons. And if I wanted them I'd search elsewhere. I know the story of Guernica pretty well myself thank you very much:rolleyes:

That post does not address any of the points I raised. Ill help you out. Its probably because you never got past the "I know more than everyone else and need to show off" stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.