• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

94th Ronde van Vlaanderen - April 4

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 18, 2009
Visit site
Bala Verde said:
I think it's an IP address and a port number (54001)

Doesn't work either. Really, now is not the time to learn how to make this thing work. I will trudge along with the other sites.

Will Universal have a feed?

ChrisE said:
OK, I downloaded VLC. the http doesn't work when I type it into the netword stream under Media in the play.

When I click the other link, no options for UK Eurosport???????

I got it working, but it keeps freezing/buffering. Guess the is too high load on the server?

The german justin.tv link I also found keeps saying 'maximum number of viewers'.

Any recommendations for a feed that doesn't shut me out? I'd prefer in one of the following languages: english, german, french, italian, danish or swedish.

Thanks