• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

I'm getting mildly, but increasingly, annoyed by the fact that the broadcast schedule on Feltet.dk has all women's races on the schedule listed as WWT.
Do they think that if a women's race is shown live, it has to be WWT? That no organiserers could possibly want to show people cycling without being forced?

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
I'm getting mildly, but increasingly, annoyed by the fact that the broadcast schedule on Feltet.dk has all women's races on the schedule listed as WWT.
Do they think that if a women's race is shown live, it has to be WWT? That no organiserers could possibly want to show people cycling without being forced?

It seems to be a mistake made by those who run the tvsporten.dk website. They don't appear to use that many different race categories.

You can file a complaint here: https://www.tvsporten.dk/page/kontakt-os/

Does anyone else watch the Giro on GCN with Danish commentary?

It's a bit weird because it isn't linked with the studio on Kanal 5, so there's a lot of dead air, which can be a nice break at times, but it also results in them talking over every on-screen interview. They also show the Wiggins segments later, which means they talk when he's on my screen and cut to him almost exactly right when's he's finished.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
Does anyone else watch the Giro on GCN with Danish commentary?

It's a bit weird because it isn't linked with the studio on Kanal 5, so there's a lot of dead air, which can be a nice break at times, but it also results in them talking over every on-screen interview. They also show the Wiggins segments later, which means they talk when he's on my screen and cut to him almost exactly right when's he's finished.
Yes, I think it's only with Discovery+ that you get the Danish coverage without ads.

TRENDING THREADS