• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 26 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I generally don't think it's advisable to put cats in charge of cakes.

You can also put them on top of a cake

5360687958_f0b7f35bdf_b.jpg

Oh, come on, now! These guys have entirely too many Stéphane Javalets among their staff!

NameFunctions
Tony Hurel-
Stéphane JavaletSports Director
Simon ArnoldAss. Sports Director
Stéphan GaudryAss. Sports Director
Stéphane JavaletAss. Sports Director
Stéphane JavaletTeam representative

Fine, he can be both Sports Director and Team representative. However, I don't see how he can be both (main) Sports Director and Ass. Sports Director, is he gonna assist himself? I also don't see why he needs to be Team representative twice; how much representing is he gonna do?

Oh, come on, now! These guys have entirely too many Stéphane Javalets among their staff!

NameFunctions
Tony Hurel-
Stéphane JavaletSports Director
Stéphane JavaletAss. Sports Director

Fine, he can be both Sports Director and Team representative. However, I don't see how he can be both (main) Sports Director and Ass. Sports Director, is he gonna assist himself? I also don't see why he needs to be Team representative twice; how much representing is he gonna do?

But there can only be one Tony Hurel!

TRENDING THREADS