• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A couple of Calfee questions...

If anyone knows...

1) I was wondering why there is no longer a Calfee Owner's Forum.

2) I heard he had a fallout with "Fast" Freddie Markham and Karl Swanson years ago, but haven't kept up with the gossip. Can anyone fill me in on all this?

3) He had an employee named Stella who was mad cool and worked at a shop in Brooklyn called Open Road Cycles on 7th Ave. and she also left. Anyone know why and what she's doing now?

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Huh. Interesting.

Two things this reminds me of yet again as a basic precept of life:

1.) There are always two sides to the story. Believe neither.

2.) Trust no one at face value: choose your friends, and business acquaintances very, very carefully.

Berzin said:
If anyone knows...

1) I was wondering why there is no longer a Calfee Owner's Forum.

2) I heard he had a fallout with "Fast" Freddie Markham and Karl Swanson years ago, but haven't kept up with the gossip. Can anyone fill me in on all this?

3) He had an employee named Stella who was mad cool and worked at a shop in Brooklyn called Open Road Cycles on 7th Ave. and she also left. Anyone know why and what she's doing now?

Stella went to work for Veltec sports in Nevada, that happened about 5 years ago and then has since moved on after a shakeup at Veltec. Don't know where she is now.

TRENDING THREADS