• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A Public Thanks to RR, The Hog, CozyBeehive and The Science of Sport

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
TubularBills said:
Thanks for Giving.

And for all of the converts, including many fan boys and girls, to the Truth.

You made it easier for me to get over the spectacle and see the truth.

TB

Does the forum offer a "convert support group"?:D

TubularBills said:
and, in the spirit of more Kool-Aid, Thanks to the The Hitch, too...

To paraphrase Jimmy Mcnulty and a previous post of mine

The f**k did i do? ;)

( i really dont know)

ps. RR is cool and im thankful to him that he sent me some info by pm.

The Hog though. Isnt that the guy who predicted some bomb shell within a week that didnd come, said time and time and time again that Lance definately wouldnt start the TDF , and said that Kim Kirchens heart attack was the going to be the end of cycling.

The Hitch said:

The f**k did i do? ;)

( i really dont know)

The Hog though. Isnt that the guy who predicted some bomb shell within a week that didnd come, said time and time and time again that Lance definately wouldnt start the TDF , and said that Kim Kirchens heart attack was the going to be the end of cycling.

in the spirit of Gladiator... hold the line, hold the line...

The Hitch said:

The f**k did i do? ;)

( i really dont know)

I certainly don't often agree with RR's style but the guy knows cycling. Comparing him to the Hog is an insult to RR, not only does he not know cycling his half witted predictions are mostly bs and on a good day just known facts. Hitch calls it properly.

TRENDING THREADS