• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A question about Lance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, if so please post it to the original thread. Anyways the question is if Lance won his last tour in 2005 and never tested positive but Landis tested positive after his 2006 win, did the UCI cover up a positive test by Armstrong or was he clean, because this shows that the UCI could detect the drugs being used to cheat at the time so why didn't LA test positive? A second question I have is with Armstrong placing 3rd in the 2009 tour and not testing positive can we assume that a younger Lance in his prime could have won without doping? So either he never tested positive or he did and the UCI changed the results, what do you think?

May 23, 2010
Visit site
jordan5000 said:
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, if so please post it to the original thread. Anyways the question is if Lance won his last tour in 2005 and never tested positive but Landis tested positive after his 2006 win, did the UCI cover up a positive test by Armstrong or was he clean, because this shows that the UCI could detect the drugs being used to cheat at the time so why didn't LA test positive? A second question I have is with Armstrong placing 3rd in the 2009 tour and not testing positive can we assume that a younger Lance in his prime could have won without doping? So either he never tested positive or he did and the UCI changed the results, what do you think?

no......................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.