• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A special thanks to all of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Publicus said:
Ah, who am I kidding. He's not
going to stop ever.

Well if you look at the LA thread he is getting pretty close to losing it over BroDeal, CC is going for more and more childist insults, hopefully soon he will have a logic malfuction and lose it completely.

Big GMaC said:
Well if you look at the LA thread he is getting pretty close to losing it over BroDeal, CC is going for more and more childist insults, hopefully soon he will have a logic malfuction and lose it completely.

The last time he lost it he threatend to travel halfway across the country and rape another member's wife. The dude is dangerous.

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
The last time he lost it he threatend to travel halfway across the country and rape another member's wife. The dude is dangerous.

I meant in the Volta thread.

But seriously? How is he allowed to contiune posting? Surely that means a massive life ban. Minimum?

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
Big GMaC said:

Like Brodeal would ever be last to draw on the insults :rolleyes:

Although I agree it'd help if the usual suspects would stop baiting him, he responds way too much,and the threads get f@@@ing boring.

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Since I signed back up again, he's on my ignore list, and I don't get e-mails about replies (if there have been any), so he's ceased to be a factor in my life. Other than this post, he doesn't exist. When I came here without an account and scanned some threads, there were times I saw so much anger that I expect him to have an aneurysm or something.

For people like that, I've adapted the stance Contador has taken towards LA. Don't bother to read what he says, and place no importance on anything you might hear. Would the world be a better place if Alberto had paid attention to and responded verbally to all the nonsense that was said about him last Fall? LA lost any power he had over him on the podium in Paris. Cycling is more fun without the anger. Cheers

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
progressor said:

Although I agree it'd help if the usual suspects would stop baiting him, he responds way too much,and the threads get f@@@ing boring.

Cannot speak for BroDeal baiting CC, but Jackhammer totally lost the plot with TTF. However, while there are plenty of sock puppets going around, I don't think CC is Jackhammer. Still, the ignore list is being used for good!

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
progressor said:

It is clear who is doing the baiting. The *** level of Carboncranks posts are truly astonishing. Unless he is chemically imbalanced there is no way he is doing that for any other reason but baiting others into arguing with him.

elapid said:
Cannot speak for BroDeal baiting CC, but Jackhammer totally lost the plot with TTF. However, while there are plenty of sock puppets going around, I don't think CC is Jackhammer. Still, the ignore list is being used for good!

One of the only points I disagree with you on. I asked him flat out if he was the jack, and no denial. Followed that by calling him Jack and no denial. I find it unlikely that he would not deny that he is the Jackhammer nutter if he was actually not the Jackhammer nutter.

I find him mildly entertaining, the same way I chuckle when someone else's kid is throwing a tantrum in the grocery store.

Threats of the nature described above should result in an instant ban. I hope the person saved the PM and sent it to the appropriate people.

Ripper said:
One of the only points I disagree with you on. I asked him flat out if he was the jack, and no denial. Followed that by calling him Jack and no denial. I find it unlikely that he would not deny that he is the Jackhammer nutter if he was actually not the Jackhammer nutter.

I got curious about him because his trolling was different than BPC and his clones. I compared his posts to those of Jackhammer, looking for unusual idioms, turns of phrase, spelling mistakes, and such From that I concluded that it was probably Jackhammer but I was not sure. Then he posted a pic of himself at a charity event in the "So Who Here Races" thread. The event was held near Jackhammer's home, which he conveniently sent to me in a PM fight offer.

Willy_Voet said:
Threats of the nature described above should result in an instant ban. I hope the person saved the PM and sent it to the appropriate people.

He was banned fairly instantly after that.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
elapid said:

How can you ignore him? He is hilarious and some of it almost makes sense.

Takes all kinds, guys. I am pretty tolerant, so long as they don't show up at group ride in pro team kit. (Inside joke, sorry) Then I.A.Basturrd...

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
What's the point of this thread?

My first thought was that it doesn't belong in this section. But my other thought is it shouldn't really even exist - other than in PM's or outside this forum.

I figured the OP just wanted to 'take his temperature' and make sure he hadn't gone nuts.

i suppose you are within your rights to lock it if you think it's picking on a particular member

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:
It is clear who is doing the baiting. The *** level of Carboncranks posts are truly astonishing. Unless he is chemically imbalanced there is no way he is doing that for any other reason but baiting others into arguing with him.

Can't agree with that, although the more he posts, the more you've got a point

A

Anonymous

I have the guy on igonre only because his posts are just too stupid to read. As far as his threats against me and my family, part of me chuckles at what I did to get that response, and the other part of me is ashamed for having participated in it. The reality is that they guy is off just a bit, and getting someone mentally unstable to be unstable really isn't all that tough. He has not salient points regarding cycling topics, he is apparently unstable enough that internet banter causes him to fly into a rage, and he keeps trolling just to satisfy his need for attention. I think ignoring is the best thing for everyone, but I also understand how fun it can be to get someone going. Only, he gets going and pretty soon, he is gone out well past the limits of sanity.

A

Anonymous

Bike Boy said:
Does anyone know what caused the ban?

Yea, he threatened to fly to Charlotte and kill (or at least seriously injure me), and harm my family. It was really over the top. I have seen pictures though, and would actually love him to use his money to come to my doorstep.

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Yea, he threatened to fly to Charlotte and kill (or at least seriously injure me), and harm my family. It was really over the top. I have seen pictures though, and would actually love him to use his money to come to my doorstep.

Did he do that just now? or did it happen when he was named jackhammer?

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Thoughtforfood said:
he is apparently unstable enough that internet banter causes him to fly into a rage, and pretty soon, he is gone out well past the limits of sanity.

jackhammer111 was my friend till some one called him an dirty ol' long haired hippie an he then let his freak flag fly. I don't know if CC is is jack111 but it is possible that both of these guys might be restricted in the way they process information and not have the computational skills required to make consistently cogent interpretations of the data they are presented with. Or they are just trolls.

I think jack felt like this in his last few post. imagine his pain
239.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.