• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Adam Hansen

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Hansen is clean. It's not that hard doing what he is doing. He's only working hard on the sprint stages and then on the mountain stages he's taking it easy finishing with the sprinters. Easy.

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Hansen doesn't do any other racing during the year. If he was a world beater winning stages, or came out of the blue to be a GC contender like Froome and Wiggins, then questions can be raised, but doing what he is doing, you can do it clean.

Re: Re:

Sasquatch said:
Hansen doesn't do any other racing during the year. If he was a world beater winning stages, or came out of the blue to be a GC contender like Froome and Wiggins, then questions can be raised, but doing what he is doing, you can do it clean.
This year Hansen has raced:

Aus Nats
TDU
Paris-Nice
Milan-San Remo
Turkey
1st stage Ster ZLM Tour
Giro d'Italia
TdF

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site

42x16ss said:
sniper said:
why is he living in the czech republic?
He was on a Czech Conti squad before turning pro and met his partner there.
he first rode on an Austrian squad, lived with Marcus Eibegger who (is/was) bff, then he rode for Elkhaus the austrian div2/3 team for a year, think with paul crake, and his Austrian manager got him a test at T-Mobile, and he tested off the charts, then he got the contract about 18months later. he lived with Eibegger during the euro northern hemisphere season, and ME would live with him in Cairns or Townsville in Aus during the Shemisphere summer, there was that one year, in the yellow and red outfit team, that he hammered the peloton at the Aus nationals, circa 2004 January. I think it was Henk who said, "stop hammering" the breakaway, but Hansen kept on smashing them off the front.

blackcat said:
42x16ss said:
sniper said:
why is he living in the czech republic?
He was on a Czech Conti squad before turning pro and met his partner there.
he first rode on an Austrian squad, lived with Marcus Eibegger who (is/was) bff, then he rode for Elkhaus the austrian div2/3 team for a year, think with paul crake, and his Austrian manager got him a test at T-Mobile, and he tested off the charts, then he got the contract about 18months later. he lived with Eibegger during the euro northern hemisphere season, and ME would live with him in Cairns or Townsville in Aus during the Shemisphere summer, there was that one year, in the yellow and red outfit team, that he hammered the peloton at the Aus nationals, circa 2004 January. I think it was Henk who said, "stop hammering" the breakaway, but Hansen kept on smashing them off the front.
Ah ok, I thought it was a Czech squad. Hansen was based in Cairns, I lived in Townsville 07/08 and used to race there occasionally over the summer. Needless to say he ripped us all apart...

TRENDING THREADS