• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Adiós Caisse d'Epargne?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 6, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:
I always listen to Belgian commentators. The Dutch are horrible, but at least not every race thread is spammed with messages about all their mistakes. :p

Well if you Dutch did your job properly, you would have colonized Australia before the British did, and I would be writing this post in Dutch. Half assed ****s :p

ak-zaaf said:
I always listen to Belgian commentators. The Dutch are horrible, but at least not every race thread is spammed with messages about all their mistakes. :p
Dijkstra's ignorance is infectuous, as Boogie failed to recognize Samuel Sanchez in the first mountain stage :p That being said, I hope Boogie is in the studio again today. That makes me switch to Dutch tv instantly.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
Well if you Dutch did your job properly, you would have colonized Australia before the British did, and I would be writing this post in Dutch. Half assed ****s :p

We took one look at the place and decided it wasn't worth it. No-one in their right mind would voluntary head that way, and we just didn't have enough riff-raff at home to dump there. I guess the Brits are less picky :)

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
sky not only signed for 5 years, but claimed they would win the grandady of them all in that time. Then again, they had a proven gc contender on that team.:rolleyes:

It would be great for French cycling if a major sponsor like SKY took on a team for 5 years.