• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

AFL Grand Final: DRAW!!!!!

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Collingwood were lucky to get away with a draw and live to try again next week. Saints would have won for sure if it went another ten minutes. Pies looked tired and it was all St.Kilda in the last quarter. As for the draw I'm happy to get two grandfinals in one year. ( If plural of Grand Prix is Grans Prix should the plural of Grand Final be Grans Final ??:confused:) anyway glad to do it all again next week, what a weekend GF followed by mens road race :cool:

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
2beeDammed said:
Collingwood were lucky to get away with a draw and live to try again next week. Saints would have won for sure if it went another ten minutes. Pies looked tired and it was all St.Kilda in the last quarter. As for the draw I'm happy to get two grandfinals in one year. ( If plural of Grand Prix is Grans Prix should the plural of Grand Final be Grans Final ??:confused:) anyway glad to do it all again next week, what a weekend GF followed by mens road race :cool:
Wrong. Collingwood did not take their chances by not kicking numerous goals that they should of and that we had double the amount of inside 50's than St Kilda. We should of put St Kilda away at 1/2 time.
Martin318is said:
So how come you haven't updated your signature? You are about half a game out of date!

Some are calling this the half time of the Grand Final but yes I do need to update my Signature.

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
2beeDammed said:

Agreed. The great thing about AFL is that there is draws. You can say the winners this weekend truely deserved it. Its a rare occcorance so be thankful you saw it.

I tipped the saints last week but this time I rekon collingwood have it. Pies were lucky for a draw but they can improve for this weekend whereas weve already seen the saints at their best already. Pies by 23

looking foward to a great weekend of sport. :D

TRENDING THREADS