• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Agrituble: Good or Bad for Cycling?

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
We'll be able to kick Hamilton around again soon as he's mysteriously pulled out of another race. Might as well start kicking the UCI, the rate things have happened today there won't be a Tour this year, so we won't be able to kick anyone.

Jarvis said:
the rate things have happened today there won't be a Tour this year, so we won't be able to kick anyone.

Just because I joined this forum today doesn't mean the world is coming to an end nor will Le Tour be canceled!

Buck up Jarvis, I'm here to mash things up!:D

Besides I can think of a ton of Dueche Sacs to bag on!

bianchigirl said:
Things too quiet for you at Chaos Cycling, Agent?

Agent doesn't speak for me nor he for I. I'm just adding a little "Flava" before CN succumbs to the endless diatribes about OP and Mr. Armstrong. Oh, and there happens to be a hell of a lot more races than the Giro and the TdF to talk about, which of course you know.

Besides a little free advertising for an alternative forum that likes to goof off and doesn't get bogged down with BS elitism doesn't hurt anyone.

http://www.chaoscyclingclub.com/forum