Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1690 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
...but are he and Vino on good terms? Wasn't there some bad blood there at some point? That was why I had ruled Astana out as an option. Other than them what other team(s) would have been a better and more viable option than Trek?
 
Re:

Angliru said:
...but are he and Vino on good terms? Wasn't there some bad blood there at some point? That was why I had ruled Astana out as an option. Other than them what other team(s) would have been a better and more viable option than Trek?
I don't know if Astana had the money to afford Contador. Their budget has been cut down.
 
Apr 4, 2010
235
0
0
Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Netserk said:


Does this look like AIDS or what?

Yeah, I can see the resemblance

:rolleyes:

He looks the happiest he's been for a good number of years and ya'll are focusing on the kit :sad:
He does really seem more happy. It shows in all the recent pictures, and the always adorngly lame videos he puts out.

I also happen to like the kit.
 
Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
staubsauger said:
Obviously setting realistic season goals like getting a random top 5 spot at the Tour makes him more happy than recurrent failing to become as legendary as Pantani nowadays. :cool:

Time's changing you after all.
Where did you read his season goal is getting a random top 5 spot at the Tour?
I'm 99% confident he made that up
 
Re: Re:

Red Rick said:
LaFlorecita said:
staubsauger said:
Obviously setting realistic season goals like getting a random top 5 spot at the Tour makes him more happy than recurrent failing to become as legendary as Pantani nowadays. :cool:

Time's changing you after all.
Where did you read his season goal is getting a random top 5 spot at the Tour?
I'm 99% confident he made that up
An alternative fact !
 
I don't know about all the fuzz about the Trek-jersey being ugly, it looks fine to me.

Lets wait and see how he performs against Valverde in Andalucía. The 3 first stages are very hard so he should be able to beat Valverde considering his little crash in January.
 
Re:

Valv.Piti said:
I don't know about all the fuzz about the Trek-jersey being ugly, it looks fine to me.

Lets wait and see how he performs against Valverde in Andalucía. The 3 first stages are very hard so he should be able to beat Valverde considering his little crash in January.
Sorry, I'm probably just not reading right, but want to clarify....Valverde crashed or AC?
 
Re: Re:

Jspear said:
Valv.Piti said:
I don't know about all the fuzz about the Trek-jersey being ugly, it looks fine to me.

Lets wait and see how he performs against Valverde in Andalucía. The 3 first stages are very hard so he should be able to beat Valverde considering his little crash in January.
Sorry, I'm probably just not reading right, but want to clarify....Valverde crashed or AC?
Valverde: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/valverde-crashes-during-training-ride/
 
Re: Re:

jflemaire said:
Jspear said:
Valv.Piti said:
I don't know about all the fuzz about the Trek-jersey being ugly, it looks fine to me.

Lets wait and see how he performs against Valverde in Andalucía. The 3 first stages are very hard so he should be able to beat Valverde considering his little crash in January.
Sorry, I'm probably just not reading right, but want to clarify....Valverde crashed or AC?
Valverde: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/valverde-crashes-during-training-ride/
I don't know how you can understand it differently...
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS