Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 2029 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Just read an account of his experience riding on tubeless. He tells how one of his tires burst out due to a combination of excess pressure and heat. He learned later he had inflated them at 1bar over the recommended pressure and they were also incompatible with his rims. He was lucky it happened during a stop at a bar, but the guys at the next table thought someone had shot a gun and they got down on the floor.

[/QUOTE]
"We did a workout and I went super well..."
El Pistolero still hitting the numbers!!

Reactions: Sandisfan
Dec 13, 2022
Just read an account of his experience riding on tubeless. He tells how one of his tires burst out due to a combination of excess pressure and heat. He learned later he had inflated them at 1bar over the recommended pressure and they were also incompatible with his rims. He was lucky it happened during a stop at a bar, but the guys at the next table thought someone had shot a gun and they got down on the floor.

I had a similar situation. And I almost pooped my pants because of that sound :D
Hi all!

Reactions: Sandisfan
Apparently Alberto had over 100 lipomas removed. I feel guilty about making Contador fat jokes now

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS