Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 581 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 9, 2013
1,996
0
0
The Hitch said:
Reminds me of what he looked like last July.

Only he wasn't wearing so much and Froome was on top :cool:
Couch potato compared to CF. Please don't go into depression after the Dauphinee as well all no your confidence is sky high right now as you said 1-0 to Contador.
 
Pricey_sky said:
Looking forward to the Dauphine, its a big chance for Froome or Contador to gain a little advantage in the mind games. I'm sure both will be going there to win and not finish 2nd.
If his past approach to the Dauphine gives us any insight, Contador won't be going for the win. I guess we'll know in a few days.
 

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
938
0
0
The Hitch said:
Reminds me of what he looked like last July.

Only he wasn't wearing so much and Froome was on top :cool:
I don´t know if I should nominate this post as the dumbest on CN in 2014, maybe even for the entire century, or simply just ignore him, any suggestions?
 
Butterhead said:
I don´t know if I should nominate this post as the dumbest on CN in 2014, maybe even for the entire century, or simply just ignore him, any suggestions?
Well it's hardly the dumbest is it? Factually its actually quite true. This year I believe will be different though. Contador will be real test for Froome and I'm looking forward to a great battle!
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
Butterhead said:
I don´t know if I should nominate this post as the dumbest on CN in 2014, maybe even for the entire century, or simply just ignore him, any suggestions?
lol it was a joke:p



And yeah,Tank posts are emberassing and its ridiculous he wasnt banned at least once and even more beyond my mind is how anyone can quote and react on him.
 

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
938
0
0
Vino attacks everyone said:
What? :p

I think it was funny. Froome did majorly **** AC last year. One can't deny that. :eek:
Last year was last year, and we also know the reason to why it was such a bad year.
You don´t have to be Einstein to see nothing from last year compares to this year, so to drag parallels between them my dear friend is just..duxx... you know what I mean :p
 

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
938
0
0
ILovecycling said:
lol it was a joke:p


And yeah,Tank posts are emberassing and its ridiculous he wasnt banned at least once and even more beyond my mind is how anyone can quote and react on him.
Are you sure? Well, cant win them all can we :p
 
Jul 19, 2010
5,361
0
0
Publicus said:
I agree. He's been of little help to Majka and was pretty useless to AC last year as well
yeah.. i was wondering the same thing too. He's been chasing stage win and came out empty hand. I was expecting him to be the last man with the GC contenders, but instead it was rogers. If he was supposed to be the co-captain, shouldn't he be as strong as majka and at least can hang with the rest of the contender all the way to the finish line? That's why I was wondering what he was doing in the Giro after he lost so much time? I thought he was supposed to be the last man with majka, but most of the time he was no where to be found. Not sure if he is even useful for Contador comes july.
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
Publicus said:
I don't know any more. Froome letting it be known that he and Lil' Ritchie Porte bested the times of Danielson, Armstrong, Rominger and Hamilton up the Col de Madone suggests otherwise.
I dont give sh:t Alberto will destroy him in the mountains:p
 
Publicus said:
I don't know any more. Froome letting it be known that he and Lil' Ritchie Porte bested the times of Danielson, Armstrong, Rominger and Hamilton up the Col de Madone suggests otherwise.
I believe those times are from last year, at least I remember reading something about it back then.

Either way I don't know, it could all be hot air, anyway Berto looks way better and he crushed Valverde in Paisco and Quintana in Tirreno, so he should be at least a lot closer to Froome now;);)
 
Butterhead said:
I don´t know if I should nominate this post as the dumbest on CN in 2014, maybe even for the entire century, or simply just ignore him, any suggestions?
Butterhead said:
Last year was last year, and we also know the reason to why it was such a bad year.
You don´t have to be Einstein to see nothing from last year compares to this year, so to drag parallels between them my dear friend is just..duxx... you know what I mean :p
Where did I say anything about this year:rolleyes:

I already said months ago I thought contador would win the tour this year.

Though after romandie I'm leaning slightly to froome again.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS