• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Alexey Lutsenko discussion thread

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Interestingly bet365 are giving odds for first in gc (excluding Pogacar). They are offering $67 on Alexey which I think is good value, given that he is only just over a minute behind his main rivals. I think that Vingegaard is overrated as we don't really know how he will hold up in week 3.

Reactions: Bolder
Well, he got himself a decent top 10 even though he wasn't exactly animating this race haha. Vino's successes in GTs came late in his career so if Lutsenko can slightly improve on his climbing and become a bit more consistent with his TTing I can see him fight for a top 5 in the tour, and perhaps challenge for the jersey in a weak Vuelta year :)

Reactions: Sandisfan
Bringing this thread back. Quite a show of strength today, single-handedly dispatching all of the UAE team and winning the stage.

GK5ExkhWkAA2m7c

TRENDING THREADS