Alexey Lutsenko discussion thread

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Vino attacks everyone said:
Flamin said:
What happened to him last year, after Oman?
Falling off of his bike a lot :eek:
I was looking for some DNF's but couldn't find much apart from Dwars door Vlaanderen and de Ronde. Other than that he pretty much did a full program so no sign of a serious injury either. Hence why I was wondering when or where he crashed.

Anyway, in this shape he should be one of the favourites for the Omloop.

May 5, 2011

Flamin said:
Flamin said:
I was looking for some DNF's but couldn't find much apart from Dwars door Vlaanderen and de Ronde. Other than that he pretty much did a full program so no sign of a serious injury either. Hence why I was wondering when or where he crashed.

Anyway, in this shape he should be one of the favourites for the Omloop.
I might be misremembering the dates (might be over last couple
Of years and not just last year) but I distinctly remember hearing about a few training crashes as well. All in all, I think it was a bit of an off season after a good start. Hopefully he can take this shape with him into March and April.

Flamin said:
Flamin said:

Anyway, in this shape he should be one of the favourites for the Omloop.[/quote

He crashed in almost every Belgian classic even when he didnt dnf. Horrible year, but i think he will be Great at Amstel and LBL

Eli

Feb 23, 2018
What a Gutsy performance from this fella. Come off His bike twice and still showed nerves of steel to win a 4 man sprint. If only He can stay on His bike more often.

ASK THE COMMUNITY