• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Alexey Lutsenko discussion thread

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Vino attacks everyone said:
Flamin said:
What happened to him last year, after Oman?
Falling off of his bike a lot :eek:

I was looking for some DNF's but couldn't find much apart from Dwars door Vlaanderen and de Ronde. Other than that he pretty much did a full program so no sign of a serious injury either. Hence why I was wondering when or where he crashed.

Anyway, in this shape he should be one of the favourites for the Omloop.

Flamin said:
Flamin said:

I was looking for some DNF's but couldn't find much apart from Dwars door Vlaanderen and de Ronde. Other than that he pretty much did a full program so no sign of a serious injury either. Hence why I was wondering when or where he crashed.

Anyway, in this shape he should be one of the favourites for the Omloop.
I might be misremembering the dates (might be over last couple
Of years and not just last year) but I distinctly remember hearing about a few training crashes as well. All in all, I think it was a bit of an off season after a good start. Hopefully he can take this shape with him into March and April.

Flamin said:
Flamin said:

Anyway, in this shape he should be one of the favourites for the Omloop.[/quote

He crashed in almost every Belgian classic even when he didnt dnf. Horrible year, but i think he will be Great at Amstel and LBL

Leclercq always says that with the shape you've had in spring, you gonna win every race in fall. Lutsenko seems to have his absolute peak in fall this season and thus proves him right so far.

I'm not sure about the world's, but convinced the Kazakhs has a very nice chance to win Lombardy! Together with Fuglsang he potentially forms a strong Astana couple to play cat and mouse with the rest of the field!

TRENDING THREADS