• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

An unpolished diamond: the story of Chris Froome

Status
Not open for further replies.
An unpolished diamond: the story of Chris Froome

This article was written in spanish, but some people ask me in this forum to write it in english. My english is not very good, so I will have some mistakes and it have been a big work for me to use similar expresions I used in spanish, but I hope it would be legible and the meaning without the doubts that the google translator offers. Anyway sorry about the possible mistakes.

The article has been necessary to understand a little bit more his story, and his big step made in the Vuelta.

I dont Know if the clinic is the place, but it is true that is focused in the credibility of his story, and the lies a lot of people say day by day in places at the clinic about his career.

I think deserves a new threat, despite the others about Froomem to find easy the link.

It is long, so it take time, ay least if one read all the links, but I think is necessary for anybody before to talk about the credibility of Froome

Status
Not open for further replies.