• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Android cycling game

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi to every body.

I have just finished a cycling game on android : "Cycling Spirit"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sMSwyLDEsImNvbS53b3Jkd2lyZWZyZWUuY3NwaXJpdCJd

The game is free and even ad-free :)

As a retired amateur cyclist competitor in France, I did this game with the objective to recreate the "ambiance" of the peloton.

So the game is not about finger speed or about management, but just tactics and energy handling.
Each game depicts the last 2 or 3 km of a race, so each game lasts only a few minutes.

There are
5 tutorials ( I encourage you to follow them)
4 quick races (fantasy ones, experts will recognize some names).

I will soon release a version in which I will re-create the Tour de France scenario of each stage, with a daily update-basis (coming soon), and later, all classics.

I hope you will enjoy it, and feel free to send me any remarks.

PS : I still need some IA work (jerking problems). But the IA is already capable to draft and relay in a pack.

Hope you'll enjoy :)