• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andy Schleck Blatant doping

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Done nothing all year i have seen donkeys climb better at the tour of california. Gets dropped on climbs at tour de suisse by armstrong who was just out for training rides. Now comes out with great time trial performance....he is almost as bad as contador when it comes to systematic cheating of clean cyclists.

lancewillwin8 said:
Done nothing all year i have seen donkeys climb better at the tour of california. Gets dropped on climbs at tour de suisse by armstrong who was just out for training rides. Now comes out with great time trial performance....he is almost as bad as contador when it comes to systematic cheating of clean cyclists.

You really need to work on your trolling. It's too obvious and without enough good hooks. I'm sure you'll get someone to engage in a slinging match, so good luck. I think I'll add you to the ever-growing ignore list though, as you're not very entertaining.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
:cool:
It's not doping, it's the motors on the bike. See, the paint is a super secret coating that actually works like a huge solar cell to provide power, and on the inside of the wheels are a bunch of rare earth magnets that act in opposite directions to actually drive the wheels (similar to the technology behind the high speed mag lev trains). The rollers on the chain and the sprocket theeth are also coated with secret sauce that removes contact so there is less than 0.001% friction loss in the drive train. Toss in the fact that the riders are all using special skinsuits for riding a TT, the secret bit is the part directly to the rear of their rear. It's shaped to work like a jet engine, to take advantage of the high carb/high fiber diet of your typical pro cyclist (why just waste the gas when you could channel it into some extra speed?).

Oh, Lance was offered all this technology, but he decided his traditional preparation was "good enough".