• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andy Schleck LOVES the podium girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Was at the TOC Sacramento finish and got this AWESOME picture. Andy like the ladies!!!:D
Podium%20Look%20TOC%20Stage%201%20037.JPG

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
wow nice pic of andy!

does anyone know what kind of trouble i could get into for riding part of the way up bonny doon rd. with the peloton? i was thinking about taking my video camera and trying to do a cavendish interview while riding.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
santacruz said:
wow nice pic of andy!

does anyone know what kind of trouble i could get into for riding part of the way up bonny doon rd. with the peloton? i was thinking about taking my video camera and trying to do a cavendish interview while riding.

A Dutch guy did it on the way to Middelburg...so why not? :p
One suggestion, stick to Cavendish and don't try cycling to Theo Bos....You might find yourself in the barriers or a crowd if you ask the wrong questions! :D

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey, to be honest...

I DO happen to know the guy who runs the PodiumLook.com site and I usually hate it when people use these forums to do advertising...

BUT

I thought that pic of Andy was too hilarious not to share. And to his credit, Andy was TOTALLY honest about diggin' the ladies. Pretty funny guy actually.

Roland Rat said:
Well I've just googled Podium Look. That's proof that this kind of advertising works and should be used more often.

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
red_flanders said:
I think this answers the "Which race has the hottest podium girls" question for at least a little while.
Those picture might answer the hotness question if those were actually podium girls, instead of advertising tarts. :)

A

Anonymous

Interesting. The Tour of California gets girls with fake tits to hand out stuff. Fits the state gestalt perfectly.

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Interesting. The Tour of California gets girls with fake tits to hand out stuff. Fits the state gestalt perfectly.

Good to know you're your normal cheery, sunny disposition self Thought! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS