• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andy Shleck will win stage 20 and the TDF

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
It is well known that Andy has massivly improved his TT ability in the last year, yesterday he only lost seven minutes over 50 kms. This shows me that If he put in a huge effort with sixty kms to go into paris he would be able to stay ahead of the bunch and win the TDF.

Berto has shown that he does not care about the proud traditions of the TDF and therefor Andy should feel free to attack on the last stage.

Saxo also have a much stronger team than astana and they will be able to help andy (obviously they wont be able to keep up the whole way).

Lance has showed that he is good friends with Andy and as patron and grand high general of the pelaton he will let Andy go and help him over the cobels. A terain that lance demonstrated his superiourity over this tour.

GO ANDY, LIVESTRoNG!

May 24, 2010
Visit site
WonderLance said:
It is well known that Andy has massivly improved his TT ability in the last year, yesterday he only lost seven minutes over 50 kms. This shows me that If he put in a huge effort with sixty kms to go into paris he would be able to stay ahead of the bunch and win the TDF.

Berto has shown that he does not care about the proud traditions of the TDF and therefor Andy should feel free to attack on the last stage.

Saxo also have a much stronger team than astana and they will be able to help andy (obviously they wont be able to keep up the whole way).

Lance has showed that he is good friends with Andy and as patron and grand high general of the pelaton he will let Andy go and help him over the cobels. A terain that lance demonstrated his superiourity over this tour.

GO ANDY, LIVESTRoNG!

You still here??? Pillock!

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Siriuscat said:
You still here??? Pillock!
Please. No need to use your insults on me.

As you may know I am currently undertaking a campaign to make me a moderator of this forum. So I would ask you not to ruin my thread by

A) Instulting other forum members
B) Quoting a post when posting directly under that post.

I'm sure we can all agree that this will make for a much happier and easier to read forum

Love WonderLance.

WonderLance said:

GO ANDY, LIVESTRoNG!
An excellent illustration of the difference between opinion and fact.
Grand High General of the Peloton – it will be good to see that regime end.:D

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
sienna said:
An excellent illustration of the difference between opinion and fact.
Grand High General of the Peloton – it will be good to see that regime end.:D
stand down bro! These here Armstrong parts of the interweb!!

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
WonderLance said:

GO ANDY, LIVESTRoNG!

Don't insult Schleck by association. He's never tested positive for anything.

TRENDING THREADS