• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Another article on LA/Landis...

A

Anonymous

or just post it in the main landis emails thread or we will end up with about a million threads on the go.

A

Anonymous

susan has opened the stickied links thread, could do with a mod copying the links in these two post threads and then zapping them

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
joe_papp said:
I agree, actually. The main thread is so long already that it's almost useful b/c of how cumbersome it is.

A thread that was strictly dedicated to the posting of links to media coverage of Landisgate would be ideal.

+1

Joe, that's just so old and worn. How about "Rope-a-Doper," the thrilla in the villa.

A

Anonymous

Susan Westemeyer said:
The mods -- or this one, at any rate -- don't really have time to do that.

Susan

shouldnt major events like this be like 24.. where you all get called in and arent allowed to leave the office till its all over..:p

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
SpeedWay said:
Mods have better things to do with their time. How many links do you really need that say the same thing over and over and over again.

As someone who keeps saying over and over and over again I would assume you enjoy repetition?

TeamSkyFans said:
shouldnt major events like this be like 24.. where you all get called in and arent allowed to leave the office till its all over..:p

You might actually be surprised how many hours I put in at the computer for CN, even the last week when I have been sick. If you want to come over and do some of my housework and laundry, I would be glad to gather links.

Susan

TRENDING THREADS