• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Antoine Vayer needs to grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pathetic man, belittling the tragedy in Kenya to mock Froome.

BUw6PJxCMAAvAPe.jpg:large

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I've never heard of this guy Vayer but he kind of identifies himself as to be a complete wanker with that one. I agree this is the wrong forum for this more general news or whatever.

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
the sceptic said:
a thread started by del1962 was terrible. Who could have guessed?

Instead of being a smart*** why don't you address the topic.

You can dress it up all you like, it doesn't matter if Froome is doped to the gills it still doesn't make it right to respond to his tweet in that manner. I see afterwards he said he did it because Froome has moved to the dark side. Therefore the response and topic belongs in the clinic. If you want to endorse cheap and low shots like this, you've lost all sense of reality.

Nothing wrong with Froome's tweet and Vayer just shoot first, think second. I hope he takes it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.