• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Anyone familiar with Kentucky?

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey all-
I'll soon be spending a week in Zachariah, Kentucky, USA. Anyone familiar with the area know of any mountain biking around there? I should have plenty of time and would love to get some riding in in the nice warm weather...

Thanks for the help in advance!

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
If you are there this week, just don't wear Cardinal Red near Lexington or Royal Blue near Louisville. Especially alone in the woods

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Boeing said:
If you are there this week, just don't wear Cardinal Red near Lexington or Royal Blue near Louisville. Especially alone in the woods

Haha thanks... I already went and did a little bit of riding on the STree trail, which was pretty nice. Really fast trail as it's also made for ATV use apparently, with some dicey descents on huge pavers seemlingly dropped in the dirt. Whatever, it was fun, I was mostly there for road riding anyway...

TRENDING THREADS