• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Apologies to Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
A short apology to everyone for my recent outburst and use of some rather foul language. I finally lost it with the latest incarnation of Arbiter/BPC/Etc.

I usually just add to my ever-growing ignore list, but a couple of recent posts hit a little too close to home. Regardless, I know better than to let it get under my skin. It was totally inappropriate and again, apologies.

Mac

A

Anonymous

I am sure nothing you wrote would have bothered me in the slightest, but I am a little more demented than most others.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
The Master plan said:
To the OP, no need to apologise to me. I'm well used to it.

Because you has been doing this for years. You have only recently picked up the cycling topic but has been a regular in the troll world for years now.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
The Master plan said:
Trolling assertion.

I know who you are, I know where you live, I know your website and how you have spent much of the last few years doing this to other websites.

You are a sociopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS