• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

April 28th, Tour de Romandie - Stage 2: Romont - Romont, 171.8 km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Evans and Vino can probably both take 42 seconds out of Brutt given how tired he is going to be.

The pack didn't come out of nowhere, the director just did a bad job and there were no time gaps on screen. The long shot at about 2500m to go showed the pack only fifteen or twenty seconds down, which is easily pulled back on a slope.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
dlwssonic said:
evans for the GC win anyone thinks its realistic???

of course but tony martin will be hard to hold off. Will depend on how cadel's time trialling is going. He looked quite good on the bike in the prologue though.

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Really wishing Talansky hadn't fallen in the prologue. that 30-45 seconds it may have cost him could be several places in the top 10 when this is done. Both he and Stetina are showing something in this race. I've been waiting for a while for Stetina to show some of the promise he had shown when younger.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
dlwssonic said:
BMC aint that bad after all eh, cunego has revenge for the montepaschi stage in last years giro

I think he would of much rathered the win in il giro than romandie. Still a good win, Evans wouldn't of had the time gap if it wasn't for Cherel but I am not sure if he'd won.

May 27, 2010
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
I think he would of much rathered the win in il giro than romandie. Still a good win, Evans wouldn't of had the time gap if it wasn't for Cherel but I am not sure if he'd won.

yep I think evans maybe went too early and its not steep enough for him.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
profile-3.jpg

Breakaway stage, I won't bother getting up for this.

TRENDING THREADS