• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

April 28th, Tour de Romandie - Stage 2: Romont - Romont, 171.8 km

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeah last year I completely gave up on Kreuziger.

But he is now with a new team and he was pretty good in Liege Bastogne Liege. Ok the battle was lost and most other riders already threw in the towl for the 4th place. But there were plenty still motivated and Kreuziger beat them, including his ex-teammate Nibali, who overshadowed him at Liquigas.

I look forward to see if Kreuziger can show in the Giro he is still there

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Dude!
Il Principe pwnd that finish pretty much! He was flying! seeing the replay several times Cuddles couldn't beat Damiano in that finish, He wouldn't lose time but Cunego was really strong!

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Yeah last year I completely gave up on Kreuziger.

But he is now with a new team and he was pretty good in Liege Bastogne Liege. Ok the battle was lost and most other riders already threw in the towl for the 4th place. But there were plenty still motivated and Kreuziger beat them, including his ex-teammate Nibali, who overshadowed him at Liquigas.

I look forward to see if Kreuziger can show in the Giro he is still there

me to actually. I have been against the guy for a long time. But I would like to see him do well.

TRENDING THREADS