• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

[April fools joke] Sagan tests positive at de ronde, I knew this was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Ai yi yi. So, since today is Fool's Day, do I move the thread to the clinic? Or leave it here? Decisions, decisions.

By the way, did you hear they are closing youtube? Announced it yesterday.

I think I will move this to the clinic - tomorrow. If one of the other mods moves it before, well, what will be, will be.

Cheerio!

I saw this title earlier when looking to see if there were any date related threads about, complete with its April fools comment.

With the podium antics thread in mind, I was thinking that he might have tested positive to groping.

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Hehe. Yup.

I have to say, OP got me with this on about Sagan. Google got me for a little bit, too, with the YouTube announcement.

I had my annual physical with the doc today. Fortunately there was no April 1 trickery there!

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Eshnar said:
Thread moved to the clinic (and edited), until we figure out what to do with it :p

Well, adding the bracketed information that it's an April Fool's joke pretty much kills the whole point of the thread...no point in doing anything else with it.

Though I will say that it is much more likely that Porte or Froome came up positive this past month...would have made the thread actually believable.

ChewbaccaD said:
Well, adding the bracketed information that it's an April Fool's joke pretty much kills the whole point of the thread...no point in doing anything else with it.

Though I will say that it is much more likely that Porte or Froome came up positive this past month...
I know, in fact the thread is gonna get closed. The title edit was to prepare that exactly. We can't leave such a title, it could easily be found googling and it would be hugely misleading.
edit: guess what, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS