• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Are all carbon wheels chinese????

tinnytinny

BANNED
Dec 2, 2019
Visit site
78289661_131462108287800_4211597505428717568_n.jpg
I bought a wheelset for 6/7 Speed Gear, included a front wheel and a rear wheel. They work well. Sorry, I don't buy anything from shopify shop.

Morris1903

BANNED
Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Shopify seems a Chiness online shop, not sure. Sorry I only know a little about it.
But I bought a wheel set from a company. It's great, not sure the country of origin, too.
If it's well, I don't care the country of origin.

Last edited:
The answer to the OP is no, all carbon wheels are not Chinese. Most are made in Asia though. Some are really good, some are really dangerous, and a lot in between...the gamble is yours. Also, why do you want carbon? If lighter weight is your number one reason, most of the less expensive carbon rims aren't lighter than AL.

TRENDING THREADS