- Jul 15, 2010
1) Really - I must be wrong then. He was pretty good at sprinting though wasn't he. He did win 7 national sprint titles on the track. But if you say he was an all-rounder....Echoes said:1) Sercu could more than just sprinting
2) To hell with "would haves". These guys were not riding in this age, period. Stick to facts
3) This is no longer an age of specialization. We are no longer in the nineties, nor in the noughties
4) Maertens and Altig were not sprinters.
2) Sorry I thought I could have an opinion but I might be wrong.
3) I disagree but I respect your opinion.
4) Is that a fact?