• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Are you happy to see Stefan Schumacher back?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Are you happy to see Schumacher comeback?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Catch and release

You have to wonder how Bordry and the AFLD feel.

The 2008 bust of Ricco and Schumi was a masterpiece of drug busting.
Put the UCI to shame.
No pre-announcing the test for CERA. No press release from WADA.
Caught the cheats by suprise.

All for naught:(
Schumi still denies cheating and Ricco believes the fans do not care anyway.

So how does Bordry and the AFLD feel?

Work your fingers to the bone, what do you get?

Boney fingers, boney fingers.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
python said:
so the shape of his head should be a factor in his returning to the sport ?:(

this forum has gone seriously down. may it's time to take a break.

No dude. The thread title says: are you happy to see S. Schumacher back? Not should he be allowed to come back or some such. And no, I'm not happy. And he is fugly.

A

Anonymous

python said:
so the shape of his head should be a factor in his returning to the sport ?:(

this forum has gone seriously down. may it's time to take a break.

No, the shape of his head has nothing to do with whether or not he should return to the sport. The shape of his head was made fun of before he was busted for what was OBVIOUSLY a severely doped performance. I mean, at the time, EVERYONE who was discussing his performance was remarking on the improbability of it. They were also using the term "Potato Head" in reference to him.

Chill out man, you provide valuable input here, and leaving because of this really doesn't make sense.

A

Anonymous

Polish said:
You have to wonder how Bordry and the AFLD feel.

The 2008 bust of Ricco and Schumi was a masterpiece of drug busting.
Put the UCI to shame.
No pre-announcing the test for CERA. No press release from WADA.
Caught the cheats by suprise.

All for naught:(
Schumi still denies cheating and Ricco believes the fans do not care anyway.

So how does Bordry and the AFLD feel?

Work your fingers to the bone, what do you get?

Boney fingers, boney fingers.

Great points. Wow, I agree with Polish.

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
No, the shape of his head has nothing to do with whether or not he should return to the sport. The shape of his head was made fun of before he was busted for what was OBVIOUSLY a severely doped performance. I mean, at the time, EVERYONE who was discussing his performance was remarking on the improbability of it. They were also using the term "Potato Head" in reference to him.

Chill out man, you provide valuable input here, and leaving because of this really doesn't make sense.

You're So right, on this, and on the response to Polish, who posted some good thoughts on the whole picture.:)

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
i still cannot forgive him for ruining that time trial! my girlfriend, who is a total newbie fan, even she noticed that something terribly fishy was going on. "how come he sits on the bike like that? why does he pedal like that? i thought you said aerodynamics was important in this type of race?" it was so incredibly obvious he was juiced. he is an ugly rider and an embarrassment to the sport.:mad:

i'd sign ricco, or even rasmussen, before i signed this meathead.