• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong Finally In Court

070808_katelancetennis.jpg

Ha, Ha. Not what you were expecting was it?:D Just thought i'd liven this place up during the off-season. And please don't start a flame war as that was never my intention. Just thought id inject some humour. Try to keep comments based on the picture.

All credit goes to Aggieboy, who created the same topic on Bikeradar. Thought it was good enough to copy. Thanks

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Must be a few years old that picture. The female looks very similar to Kate Hudson. Miss Hudson was seen dressing as a frump at the American Country Music Awards this week with her new arm candy A-Rod. That is why Lance looks so beefed up in the upper body.

Galic Ho said:
Must be a few years old that picture. The female looks very similar to Kate Hudson. Miss Hudson was seen dressing as a frump at the American Country Music Awards this week with her new arm candy A-Rod. That is why Lance looks so beefed up in the upper body.

I don't have a clue to the age of the pic. I just saw a topic on Bikeradar the same as this an thought it was worthy of a laugh and would get some guys in particular hopes up, but then it would be a big anti-climax. But so far it has been a flop.

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
The off season is often a panti-climax.

Then there's hershelf to think of, do you think he twits her. Spell chick would come in randy.

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
D Avoid said:
The off season is often a panti-climax.

Then there's hershelf to think of, do you think he twits her. Spell chick would come in randy.

Dig the rhyming slang. Maybe she dressed so frumpy because she uses the elevator and no longer uses the apples and pears.

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Lifeshape said:
Dig the rhyming slang. Maybe she dressed so frumpy because she uses the elevator and no longer uses the apples and pears.

I didn't think his elevator was still working. I don't do knock kneed prang.

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
A stood in performance!!

Let's not forget that he finished a polished third in this years come back tour with no one trying any as hard as he did, what the turd tasted like is any ones mess.

TRENDING THREADS