• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong out

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have worked at Carmichael Training Systems for several years. Every year we get an email reminding us of our policy of when Lance tests positive. Does Carmichael know something?

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I assume he means a standard "protocol" to follow should a test come back positive - similar to an airline safety demo prior to a flight. For example, do not imply or otherwise any involvement.
Interesting.... If true.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
ozymandias said:
Over 2000 views so far for this thread, mine is only the 8th reply. Happy with yourself for wasting everybody's time?

I have it on good authority that over 1000 of those views belong to Lemond himself.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Ninety5rpm said:
ROTFLOL! This thread is worth having for this post alone!

I am just goofing a little. It's bad form to make little of Lemond around here. I want to make my own (contador) apology to the forum. :p