• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong Press Conference: "I doped."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Does anybody else remember that press conference, I believe it was in 1997 or thereabouts, the same time Clean Ullrich won the Tour of France, the press conference where Lance was asked by French journos if he had ever doped, and he said, "Just the once, because I had to know what all the fuss was about/" Maybe those are not the exact words but it was a long time ago and maybe I am getting my words wrong, but he also said that he tried EPO, he went up to 42% hematocrit -- "to be like Jan" he said -- but then he said it didn't do anything so he stopped. And that's when he started winning, of course, right after he came back from cancer and his body was clean again.

It was a press conference in Germany, I remember it as I was there, he had a really neat hat on and I was on a holiday from my native Britain where I ride alot. PROOF that EPO does not work.

filipo said:
Does anybody else remember that press conference, I believe it was in 1997 or thereabouts, the same time Clean Ullrich won the Tour of France, the press conference where Lance was asked by French journos if he had ever doped, and he said, "Just the once, because I had to know what all the fuss was about/" Maybe those are not the exact words but it was a long time ago and maybe I am getting my words wrong, but he also said that he tried EPO, he went up to 42% hematocrit -- "to be like Jan" he said -- but then he said it didn't do anything so he stopped. And that's when he started winning, of course, right after he came back from cancer and his body was clean again.

It was a press conference in Germany, I remember it as I was there, he had a really neat hat on and I was on a holiday from my native Britain where I ride alot. PROOF that EPO does not work.

:rolleyes:
Nice try.

filipo said:

Nick777 said:
:rolleyes:
Nice try.

+1 better leave the trolling to the pros son.

A

Anonymous

Hugh Januss said:
It's true, look how my "Yellow Wrist Bands as thought control devices" fizzled.
Maybe we will learn the skills from BPC and Deadhead

-1 :D

Not that hard. Just start a thread about Sarah Palin.

A

Anonymous

The Beatles and how much I think they sucked seemed to work pretty well. I think next time, I am going to go ballistic on the topic of kittens and how much more tender they are than even veal.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I think that if the OP's claim to a prior admission were true it would have been brought up in nearly every thread involving LA to prove he is/was a doper.

filipo said:

Oh_****_Not_Again.jpg

filipo said:

Oh_****_Not_Again.jpg

filipo said:

oh_sh_not_you_again_skateboard-p186009319522206437t5ki_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS