• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong SARMs S4 Undetectable Drug

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
this_is_edie said:
it's BPC making sure we all know he's back. I guess he got tired of 'playing nice' under his other aliases

Yeah, I know, already reported and ignored. I make that about 4-5 current aliases. Sad.

I think Susan's watching this one, she was the first to check out his profile page so it's only a matter of time.

Armstrong the biggest cancer in sport !

This is what he is taking (sarm s4) This is what it does, the perfect drug.
and the name of his groupset (sram) where do you think the name came
from ?

and yes all you guys buying sram groupsets pays for the research for the next coctail.

SARMs S4 represent the start of a new generation in muscle growth. This product is the first of a new class of designer androgenic/anabolic steroid compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators). Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) provide the benefits of traditional anabolic/androgenic steroids such as testosterone (including increased muscle mass, fat loss, and bone density), while having a lower tendency to produce the unwanted side effects of steroids. With the introduction of SARMs, the bodybuilding community has a new class of compounds that is capable of surpassing the effectiveness of testosterone in producing muscle, due to the potent and selective actions specifically engineered.

S-4 (Ostarine) is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. S-4 is a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor the same way as anabolic steroids. S-4 is an orally active selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. SARMs are absorbed orally, but are not liver toxic like most oral steroids are. SARMs anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass. This compound has potential use for all aspects of research hormone replacement therapy and other types of muscle hyperplasia research and could eventually replace testosterone.

Get your wallets out lads we can all have 500watts
Great info, thanks. Sadly, There are STILL Wonderboy apologists & fans here, even though he's the biggest doping cheat sports has ever known.

Some of these Wonderboy fanbois have even managed to run off some of Wonderboys victims that used to post here in the process of defending that psychopathic, pathological liar.

So no one should be surprised by anything involving Wonderboy.