Armstrong Served? (decode this tweet)

Jul 11, 2010
177
0
0
It's only an observation that the less words in LA tweet, the worse something usually is for him. I'm guessing that the subpoena will be "WTF?" and that the conviction will just be a blank tweet.
 
AnythingButKestrel said:
It's only an observation that the less words in LA tweet, the worse something usually is for him. I'm guessing that the subpoena will be "WTF?" and that the conviction will just be a blank tweet.
perhaps a few examples to add color?
 
AnythingButKestrel said:
I think Lance may have just realized that he might get a free pass:

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpps/news/head-of-fda-criminal-office-stepping-down-dpgonc-km-20101123_10767477

Even though they say his investigation isn't related, you can be sure that Foghorn Leghorn will try...
and so it begins, maybe Fabiani is worth 30k?

"The anonymous whistleblower complaint, sent to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), does not involve the Armstrong case."

10 to 1 the 'anonymous' source is Armstrong and his Cronies. They're digging deep. Business as usual in the US.

Money is a powerful and seemingly irresistible force.

[last lines]
Foghorn Leghorn: Uh-uh-uh, I know what you're gonna say, son. When two halves is gone, there's nothin' left. And you're right, it's a little ole worm, who wasn't there. Two nothin's is nothin'.
[shoves the cat]
Foghorn Leghorn: That's mathematics, son! You can argue with me, but you can't argue with figures!
[the cat's head is suddenly in a trash can]
Foghorn Leghorn: Two half nothin's is a whole nothin'! And I know what I'm talkin' about, because...
Cat: [finally fed up] AAAHH...
[clobbers Foghorn with the trash can]
Cat: SHADDAP!


"Sloppy"
 
Jul 11, 2010
177
0
0
Sen. Grassley seems to already have a cozy history with Lancey boy. He was a speaker at the Livestrong "Presidential Cancer Forum":

http://www.kintera.org/site/c.khLXK1PxHmF/b.3191243/k.3189/Presidential_Cancer_Forum_Blog.htm

Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley was the day's keynote speaker, noting that the reason he was here at the event today was that 20 years ago his wife was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. He credited early detection and screening as the prime reasons she is alive today, noting that, "Today isn't about what we've done, but what we are going to do in the future." Soon after the Senator's remarks, Lance and co-host Chris Matthews got things going, with Lance noting that the reason this is a forum – and not a debate – was that fighting cancer is simply not a debatable issue, it affects every single person in America, one way or another.
Gee, I wonder what Sen. Grassley's speaking fee was...

(Any chance a mod can change the thread title to "Lance Armstrong's New Pet Senator"?)

If there was any doubt left as to whether Livestrong.org is a slush fund for Armstrong's commercial/personal activities, there should be no more.
 
Feb 14, 2010
2,202
0
0
I love a good conspiracy theory, but don't see anything in this one. Maybe the future will prove me wrong. This from the original Wall Street Journal article:

According to a September letter by Mr. Grassley, the whistleblower alleged that Mr. Vermillion has been running his office from his home near Virginia Beach and inappropriately hired a certain contractor against the advice of other criminal-division officials.

The whistleblower also said Mr. Vermillion "directed that reports prepared by OCI's Office of Internal Affairs be changed to sanitize them of derogatory information about his fellow U.S. Secret Service retirees now working at FDA/OCI," according to the Grassley letter
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703730304575633050712742496.html?KEYWORDS=FDA+Criminal+Office

Edit: Darn it you guys, now I've got this image in my head of Armstrong and his connections trying to find dirt on government agents and grand jurors, etc. I hope it's just because I watched NCIS right before I came here. Hopefully things will start coming to light soon. But stay vigilant :cool:
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
2
0
this for me is evidence that this goes way way beyond the sport of cycling.

Armstrong, wesiel et al have committed some serious sh!t thats make doping look lie stealing candy from a baby for stuff like this to happen

Uniballer must have vast plans for a huge empire, which we knew when he and his mates tried to by the TdF and all funded by his cancer charity. It is disgusting people donating to keep uniballer is the comforts and lifestyles of a sheik:mad:
 
Jan 19, 2010
214
0
0
Benotti69 said:
this for me is evidence that this goes way way beyond the sport of cycling.

Armstrong, wesiel et al have committed some serious sh!t thats make doping look lie stealing candy from a baby for stuff like this to happen

Uniballer must have vast plans for a huge empire, which we knew when he and his mates tried to by the TdF and all funded by his cancer charity. It is disgusting people donating to keep uniballer is the comforts and lifestyles of a sheik:mad:
Listening to some of these posts makes me think that LA will soon don a silver suit, shave his head and get a hairless cat as a pet...



Soon we will hear about sharks with laser beams or something in his plan to take over the world!!!
 
theswordsman said:
I love a good conspiracy theory, but don't see anything in this one. Maybe the future will prove me wrong. This from the original Wall Street Journal article:


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703730304575633050712742496.html?KEYWORDS=FDA+Criminal+Office

Edit: Darn it you guys, now I've got this image in my head of Armstrong and his connections trying to find dirt on government agents and grand jurors, etc. I hope it's just because I watched NCIS right before I came here. Hopefully things will start coming to light soon. But stay vigilant :cool:
I think Armstrong has the power to bring down the American government. I'm surprised he hasn't called a general election via Twitter.
 
thehog said:
I think Armstrong has the power to bring down the American government. I'm surprised he hasn't called a general election via Twitter.
gold!

every time I hear about someone tweeting, it reminds me of this quote - "tweeting is the first resort of the incoherent"

then again, considering all those following LA's tweets, it also brings to mind Obi Wan's famous quote: "who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"...
 
Jul 11, 2010
177
0
0
Call it whatever you want, but I think there's a fair to middlin' chance that LA's camp invokes this "resignation" to indicate that the FDA is guilty of widespread corruption, therefore the LA investigation is corrupt as well, and thus request the charges be dropped.

Look for it the next time Herr Von Fibbentropp dismisses the allegations.
 

jimmypop

BANNED
Jul 16, 2010
376
1
0
AnythingButKestrel said:
Call it whatever you want, but I think there's a fair to middlin' chance that LA's camp invokes this "resignation" to indicate that the FDA is guilty of widespread corruption, therefore the LA investigation is corrupt as well, and thus request the charges be dropped.

Look for it the next time Herr Von Fibbentropp dismisses the allegations.
This will certainly happen.

However, it will be another attempt at obfuscation. It looks now that the charges likely to be brought will fall outside the purview of just the FDA.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
masking_agent The Clinic 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS