• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Astana Training Camp

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Its that time of year - Training Camp Time!

Does anyone know where/when the Astana Camp will be?

I am looking forward to seeing the New Specialized Team Bikes and
dying to know what wheelset Alberto will be using:)

It is common for Specialized sponsored teams to come out here to California to get pro-fitted to their New Bici's at the Morgan Hill facility....hope the training camp is out here also.

Looking forward to see their new jersey design too!

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Polish said:
Its that time of year - Training Camp Time!

Does anyone know where/when the Astana Camp will be?

I am looking forward to seeing the New Specialized Team Bikes and
dying to know what wheelset Alberto will be using:)

It is common for Specialized sponsored teams to come out here to California to get pro-fitted to their New Bici's at the Morgan Hill facility....hope the training camp is out here also.

Looking forward to see their new jersey design too!

Would love to know how few bikes they will need at this rate. How many riders do they have now? I guess if they don't get that guarantee to the UCI they can subtract atleast one more bertie himself.

A

Anonymous

jpmcmahonjr said:
Would love to know how few bikes they will need at this rate. How many riders do they have now? I guess if they don't get that guarantee to the UCI they can subtract atleast one more bertie himself.

six i think.. the way its going they can have a training camp in AC's garden..