• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

At the Races Door Mat

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
hbrv.jpg

A

Anonymous

scribe said:
Yes. For recreational purposes. Recreational Vehicle.

oh.. some weird american thing i guess.. we call them caravans and they are exceedingly unpopular and widely ridiculed

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
oh.. some weird american thing i guess.. we call them caravans and they are exceedingly unpopular and widely ridiculed

Probably impractical for you guys too, as all of your roofs have that heavy clay tile.

A

Anonymous

scribe said:
Probably impractical for you guys too, as all of your roofs have that heavy clay tile.

no they look like this
NorthViennaCaravan.JPG

and we pull them with small family cars and veer dangerously cross carriageways

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
no they look like this
NorthViennaCaravan.JPG

and we pull them with small family cars and veer dangerously cross carriageways

In the Netherlands they have them as well, the caravans. Every year during the summer holidays, an exodus takes place when the dutchies trek south, in search for a warmer, more hospitable climate. Your picture however could be mistaken for a luxurious outhouse on an actual camping in the south of France...;)

Just read this - :D

Hope you don't mind I moved it from the pro racing forum - at first I thought it should go in the Clinic 'cos the guy who posted it must be on something but then I decided to put it here.

Cheers

Terry