• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Avater/signature bets

Might be appropriate to make a topic for these, since they have caught on fire in this years cycling season.

Do you think Evans winning the Tour is not going to happen?
You think it's impossible for Gesink to finish podium in this years Tour de France?
Or do you believe that Cavendish won't win a single sprint anymore?
And are you convinced of this and wan;t to make a bet with other members or the community, this is the place to be.

Example bet: I believe Mikel Nieve will win the Vuelta and if that doesn't happen I will take an avatar of Lance Armstrong who I strongly hate

That sort of bets ;)

Anyway let me start of with my currently standing bet which will start from the Tour:

-Gesink will finish ahead of Cadel Evans by at least 3 minutes in the coming Tour de France, barring any accident or illness. If that doesn't happen, I'll take an Evans avatar for a year (until Tour 2012)

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I think anyone who loses a bet should be subjected to this...

burns.jpg

TRENDING THREADS